The high-pressure pump and homogenizer valves used to homogenize food products are a critical part of the food processing plant. They represent a large capital investment and are critical to the processing operation.
Things to know:
- Each drive unit of the high-pressure pump part is individually fitted and assembled. The massive gears, bearings, shafts and drives, etc., are not apt to fail on sight; however, if failure does occur, the damage could be extensive and costly with a long down time.
- Pump heads — massive casting forged to add strength and toughness — could develop cracks as a result of hydraulic shock and wear at valve seats and cylinders due to product abrasion.
- Homogenizing valves are subject to wear and alignment.
As authorized homogenizer distributors, we offer:
- Inspection and consultation
- Recommendations to ensure proper operation
- Precision service to determine the repair parts required
- Disassembly and reassembly to restore factory standard of operation
- Training of maintenance personnel to perform routine service and adjustment
- Follow-up inspections and service