Sani-Matic Y-Strainers generate reliable results with increased efficiency. They are engineered with a close-tolerance fitment (0.010”) at the base of the element and do not require an O-ring. Fewer parts result in faster, more effective cleaning—and increased performance—to save you time and money.
Sani-Matic’s standard Y-Strainers are 3-A approved when using the perforated insert.
- 316L stainless steel construction
- Five fitting sizes available
- Standard tri-clamp connections
- EPDM tri-clamp gaskets
- Close-tolerance fit eliminates O-ring
- Perforated or wedgewire strainer inserts are interchangeable
- Sanitary finish (32Ra) – except wedgewire elements
- All welds are color cleaned