Sani-Matic Basket Strainers are specially constructed to strain particulates out of a high-volume process stream. The innovative, durable design includes a side-inlet, which allows you to easily remove the basket for cleaning without disconnecting the line.
Sani-Matic Basket Strainers can be equipped with either a wedgewire or perforated basket and a woven cloth insert bag for finer straining applications. Filter bags are available in a wide variety of media types and micron sizes, and are designed for easy removal.
Sani-Matic’s standard Basket Strainers are 3-A approved when using the perforated insert.
- Cast and heavy-gauge 316L stainless steel construction
- The lid and hand-knob closure are rated for higher pressures than clamp-style covers for improved worker safety
- Quick release hand knobs and hinged lid remain attached for convenient operation
- Machined O-ring seat prevents any fluid bypass and improves reliability
- Air relief vent valve included with complete assembly
- Available in five fitting sizes
- Choose wedgewire or perforated strainer elements
- Rated to 100 psi maximum @ 200° F