The Universal Twin Screw pump is the latest positive displacement pumping technology from Waukesha Cherry-Burrell. View the Universal Twin Screw pump animation to learn all the benefits of our new pump offering.
- Reliable performance - Screws made from Waukesha Alloy 88 non-galling material allow the pump to run through incidental contact and reduce risk of pump damage if screws make contact
- Gentle product handling - Pumps large particulates without degradation
- Responsive service - Extensive global distribution network with certified repair centers provide quick response times for parts and service
- Easy maintenance - Front loaded access to product side seals
- Process flexibility - Low inlet pressure requirement and a wide range of operating speeds allow for multiple duties including process and CIP supply. Bi-directional flow capability without making modifications to the pump.
- Smooth operation - Reduces slip pulse in low inlet pressure, low viscosity, and high pressure conditions
- Reduced noise levels - Operating principle virtually eliminates pressure fluctuations