Waukesha Cherry-Burrell offers three single stage and one multistage high-pressure 200 Series centrifugal pump models. Designed for use in membrane filtration systems (reverse osmosis and ultra filtration), they can accommodate high system pressure inlet conditions to 1000 PSI producing a smooth, pulse-free high discharge pressure for reduced membrane wear and increased product quality.
- Sanitary design for food and dairy processing service.
- Strong cast iron bearing frames, that provide support for the pump independent of the motor.
- Coupling alignment is assured by motor flange adapter resulting in longer pump life by reducing coupling wear, bearing loads and improving shaft seal performance.
- Large bearings with non-wearing labyrinth seals for longer life; low maintenance.
- Balanced double mechanical shaft seals that are the same size as used on all 200 series pumps; reducing inventory costs.
- Mounted on heavy plate steel bases with adjustable sanitary legs.
Waukesha/SPX 200 Series Brochures
- 200 Series Overview
- 200LR Self-Priming Pump
- WCB Machined S200 Series Centrifugal Pumps
- WCB Multistage Centrifugal
- WCB P2085 High Pressure Centrifugal