S-Line connections consist of two matching ferrules, a gasket, and a clamp to compete this union. Utilizing these unions into a process piping system will ensure easy assembly and disassembly of process lines and equipment. If a change to a system becomes necessary, this can be accomplished quickly and easily with S-Line fittings. These versatile fittings were originally designed for both COP (clean-out of-place) and CIP (clean-in-place) applications.
- Available in 1/2” through 12”
- Fittings are made of T304 & T316L stainless steel.
- Finishes are available in any combination as a standard.
- ID polish is 180 Grit/25 Ra and Unpolished
- OD polish is 150 Grit/32 Ra and Unpolished
- Electropolished S-Line Fittings are offered.
- Gaskets are available in Buna, EPDM, Teflon®, FKM, and Silicone as a standard.
- Meets 3A and FDA requirements.